TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your check in time is 2.00 PM and check out is 10:00 AM on the day of your departure – late departure may result in an extra day’s tariff being charged.
All rates & charges must be paid by cash, bank cheque or direct bank transfer prior to occupancy unless prior arrangements have been made.
The guests will be liable to pay any charges incurred by any guest including replacements and costs for damage or loss to the property or common property and it contents. The property is to be left clean and tidy with all dishes washed and put away, all used items correctly stored in cupboards and all rubbish bagged and put into the bins or removed from the property. To avoid an excessive cleaning charge of $50 please leave the property well presented.
Children must be supervised at all times whilst on the property.
The property must not be used for unlawful purposes and guests are requested to keep noise to a minimum ensuring everyone peaceful enjoyment of the location.
No functions are permitted without prior arrangement with management.
On leaving the holiday property for any period of time the premises are to be securely locked. The property must be left securely locked upon check out. If you lose the key and the owner is required to unlock or provide another key a $50 key charge is payable.
For cancellations made more than 28 days prior to arrival, booking funds will be refunded less a 20% cancellation fee.
For cancellations made more than 7 days prior to arrival, booking funds will be refunded less a 50% cancellation fee.
For cancellations made less than 7 days in advance of arrival no refund is applicable.
Refunds will be given less bank and administration costs. The 3% bank charge on credit cards is non refundable.
No refund given for reduction in days or guest numbers.
PET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Accommodation bookings to include pets will only be accepted on the condition that pet owners have read, understood and agree to the following pet friendly accommodation terms and conditions:
- Surcharge from $50, depending on the length of stay.
- Pets are to be of a quiet nature and it is the owner’s responsibility to keep noise to a minimum at all times. Constant barking and/or howling, is not acceptable.
- You agree to be responsible for your pet(s) during the period of your stay.
- Guests will be responsible for the management of their pets waste, where possible it is to be removed and disposed of in an appropriate manner.
- You agree to treat your pet(s) for dog odour, fleas and ticks prior to your stay and that your pet’s vaccinations are up to date.
- Pet owners are required to supply bedding for their pets.
- Pets are not permitted to sleep in the bedrooms.
- Pets are not to be left unattended in the chalets at anytime.
- Pets are to be on a leash at all times in the immediate vicinity of the chalets.
- Pets are not permitted to sit or sleep on any furniture or beds during your stay.
- We unable to accept dogs under the age 12 months.
- We are unable to accept female dogs “on heat”.
- Beyond this the proprietors take no responsibility for the health, happiness and well being of your pet.
If all of the above conditions suit you and your best friend(s), then we are more than happy to accommodate you.